The company SUEZ provides water services in the Czech Republic through the particular water operating companies whose shareholder SUEZ is.
SUEZ brings know-how in water industry both for end customers – consumers and for industrial company needs.
Special attention is paid to long-term good relationships with towns and municipalities – with authorities who own the water infrastructure, which is later operated by the particular water operating companies belonging to SUEZ group.
Main principles of the activities in the Czech Republic
- Long-term partnerships with the local authorities based on respect to individual conditions and specifics
- Flexibility of contractual relationships with the infrastructure owners
- Raising and optimization of development investments
- Local management
- Human resources development
- Customer needs orientation
- Access to results of global applied research
- Sharing of worldwide operational experience
- General optimization of the operation
- Technical and financial consultancy